Many LG refrigerators are designed with a reversible door, allowing the door to be mounted on the left or right side of the fridge. This feature is especially helpful when the refrigerator is placed in a tight corner or near a wall. Though it is a helpful feature, it can be difficult to take the doors off. Here are some easy steps to take the doors off your LG fridge.
Before you begin, make sure you have a Phillips head screwdriver and some towels or rags. You may also need to empty out your fridge before taking the doors off.
- Unplug the refrigerator from the wall outlet before starting.
- Remove the top hinge cover by unscrewing the screws on the top of the refrigerator.
- Once the screws are removed, carefully lift off the top hinge cover.
- Now you can unscrew the screws that hold the door to the refrigerator frame.
- Once the screws are removed, carefully lift the door off the refrigerator frame.
- Repeat the steps for the bottom hinge cover and door.
- Once both doors are removed, you will need to disconnect the wires and water lines connected to the refrigerator.
- To disconnect the wires, gently pull on the wire connectors and the wires should come apart.
- To disconnect the water lines, you will need to use a wrench to loosen the nuts on the water line connections.
- Once the water lines are disconnected, you can now remove the refrigerator doors.
- Clean up any water or debris on the floor before putting the refrigerator doors back on.
Taking the doors off your LG refrigerator is not a difficult task and can be done in a few simple steps. Be sure to follow the steps carefully and use the right tools to avoid any damage to your refrigerator. Once the doors are off, you should be able to move the refrigerator safely and easily.
You might also like:
- # how to take lgd 4033
- # how to take lg dryer apart to clean
- # how to take lg tv out of hotel mode
- # how to take lgd 4033 liquid
- # how to take lg monitor stand off
- # how to take lg oven door off
- # how to take lg tv out of demo mode
- # how to take glutamine
- # how to take lg tv off store mode
- # how to take lg soundbar out of demo mode
911 224K views 4 years ago LG Customer Support - Refrigerator, Filters & Ice Maker LG makes it easy with your new '4 Door-French Door Refrigerator' when. How to Remove Refrigerator Door – A Step by Step Guide Step 1: Switch Off and Unplug The Refrigerator Step 2: Remove Anything in the Unit’s Door Compartments Step 3:.
[LG Refrigerators] How To Remove & Assemble The Refrigerator Doors - Side-by-Side Refrigerator
How To Take Lg Fridge Doors Off. For next steps, check out these useful links: Help Library Support: lg.com/us/support/help-library To request a repair: lg.com/us/support/repair-service/schedule-repair Our Facebook Support page is another good way to stay connected to all-things LG Support. LG Facebook Support: facebook.com/LGUSSupport/
How to remove LG side by side refrigerator doors Step1. Remove the freezer door 1. hold the retainer with one hand and unplug the hose with the other hand. 2. use a.
LG Refrigerator - How to Remove Your Doors (4 Door-French Door) - YouTube
LG Refrigerator - How to Remove the Refrigerator and Freezer Doors
LG InstaView™ Door-in-Door Refrigerator with Craft Ice™ For Models: LRFVS3006S, LRFVS3006D, LRFVC2406S, LRFVC2406D Check the dimensions of your LG refrigerator and the installation path to make sure the refrigerator will fit through all doors or narrow openings in the path before removing the doors. ______________________________ Follow LG...
[LG Refrigerators] How To Remove Your Refrigerator Doors
This video is for training and service purposes only. LG makes no warranties either express or implied for the content, and this video may be changed or updated at any time by LG without notice. Copyright © 2020 LG Electronics Alabama, Inc. All rights reserved. Useful Links: Help Library Support: lg.com/us/support/help-li... LG Community...
LG French Door Refrigerator Door Removal
Follow LG USA: Facebook: facebook.com/LGUSA/ Twitter: twitter.com/lgus Instagram: instagram.com/lgusa Pinterest: pinterest.com/lgusa/
Designed with you in mind, LG products offer innovative solutions to make life good. With intuitive, responsive controls, sleek, stylish designs, and eco-friendly features,.
How To Take Lg Fridge Doors Off.