A carburetor is a crucial part of a lawn mower and should be regularly serviced and maintained. A clogged or dirty carburetor can cause problems such as poor engine performance, stalling, or even hard starting. However, with the right tools and some patience, it is possible to clean a Craftsman lawn mower carburetor. Here is how:
1. Disconnect the spark plug wire from the spark plug. This is to prevent any accidental starting of the engine during the cleaning process.
2. Find the carburetor and remove the air filter cover. The air filter should also be removed, if applicable.
3. Disconnect the carburetor from the engine by removing the mounting screws.
4. Take the carburetor off the engine and place it on a flat surface.
5. Using a carburetor cleaner and a soft-bristled brush, scrub the carburetor and the air intake system. Pay special attention to the throttle plate, as this is a common spot for dirt and grime to accumulate.
6. Using a clean cloth or rag, wipe down the carburetor and the air intake system. Make sure to remove any remaining dirt or grime.
7. Reassemble the carburetor, air filter, and air filter cover.
8. Reconnect the carburetor to the engine and secure the mounting screws.
9. Reattach the spark plug wire to the spark plug.
Your Craftsman lawn mower should now be running more efficiently. It is important to remember that this process should be repeated every few months to ensure the carburetor remains clean and in good working order.
You might also like:
Spray carburetor cleaner into the bowl, above the float and into the nozzle where the fuel hose was connected. Reattach the fuel bowl to the base of the carburetor. Push the. Cleaning carburetor on 21" Craftsman push mower. #smallenginerepair #craftsman #mower
HOW TO CLEAN A CARBURETOR ON A CRAFTSMAN 21 LAWN MOWER FOR BEGINNERS
How To Clean A Carburetor On A Craftsman Lawn Mower. #lawnmower #carburetor #garagegear HOW TO CLEAN A CARBURETOR ON A CRAFTSMAN 21" LAWN MOWER FOR BEGINNERS. I found this 20 year old CRAFTSMAN 21" 917 LAWN MOWER at the curb. It was HARD TO START but it would run after half a dozen pulls. Watch as walk you through step by step on how to CLEAN THE CARBURETOR, CHANGE THE OIL and AIR FILTER, plus...
With your carburetor now fully removed, clean out small crevices and the outside of the carburetor, removing as much grass and muck as possible. To get off.
Craftsman Push Mower Carburetor Clean - YouTube
Craftsman Push Mower Carburetor Clean
Cleaning carburetor on 21" Craftsman push mower. #smallenginerepair #craftsman #mower
Cleaning Carburetor on Craftsman Lawn Mower
Posted for a friend, in this video I show how to remove the fuel tank, fuel bowl, clean the metering valve and remove and install the primer bulb for a 4 horsepower HP Tecumseh Sears Craftsman Lawn Mower
* 21 inch craftsman mower carburetor cleaning briggs and stratton platinum 7.25 163cc ohv
carb amzn.to/319dPlc carb cleaner amzn.to/30hOEho t25 screwdriver to remove recoil amzn.to/2DmM8gN todays t-shirt brought to you by YOUR NAME HER amzn.to/2XeOfKr if this video helped you donate a buck or two to my GoFundMe account ...
How To Clean A Carburetor On A Craftsman Lawn Mower.